Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Yikes

I finally placed ads on my website. Not a good idea....first they were in Chinese and now they have disappeared altogether. Why don't these websites have instructions for blondes?

In other news, my friend Jay (who I met on line)is staying with me. We've had a wonderful day, we went to see Pirates of the Carribean followed by a few wines at the pub. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, we're off to Auckland City. Jay has been to Auckland many times but never been to the Skytower. Hopefully she will behave and I won't have to throw her off the top...hehe.

Night all
Love KB



xxxx

2 comments:

  1. one has to cater to the chinese browser y'know.

    hope you and Jay continue to have a wonderful time. I'm so glad I advised her to pack a parachute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will post pics soon Missy.


    Awww Toad, shes just left to go home.

    *sobs*

    ReplyDelete