Pages

Sunday 15 July 2007

Hong Kong By Night

For some reason, I think Fanny has a different meaning in Hong Kong...hehe!!!!










PHOTOS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I loved being out and about in Hong Kong in the evenings. Hubby spends a lot of time there so he knew all the fun places to visit. We ate too much, drank too much and had a ball.

Hubby had warned me about the hookers but OMG one of them tried to pick him up while I was right there....HELLO!!!!

In all seriousness, I found their presence upsetting to say the least. Some of the girls were so young. There they were sitting with men old enough to be their grandfathers. I realise it's much more acceptable over there and I know prostitution is legal and the girls have regular medical checks but I couldn't get my head around it at all. I kept imagining how I would feel if one of my girls were in that situation.

More pics from the trip later
Love KB

5 comments:

  1. Hi, great pics! A similar situation with young girls exists in Thailand. Seems wrong to us, but it's considered acceptable in many cultures. I look forward to seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics, it's the only way I'll get to see the world lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis a shame. My sister just returned from Holland where in Amsterdam they have a 'red light' district. Drugs and prostitution are legal.

    ~Eeeeks~

    ReplyDelete