Pages

Monday 20 August 2007

Holiday Time - All Aboard


Hubby and I boarded the Pacific Star after
breakfast. She wasn't due to set sail until sunset so we spent the day exploring







I was pleasantly surprised by the size of our cabin.




I made the mistake of saying to hubby, " Everything's running very smoothly, considering all the things that could have gone wrong." Hmmm, I should learn to keep my mouth shut.





I was informed my luggage had been 'delayed', which is another way of saying lost. I was relieved when my suitcase arrived four hours later. It had been sitting outside another passengers room the whole time.




Tis I in the wind before leaving Brisbane.

Love KB

7 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky, lucky me,
    I'm a lucky son-of-a-gun!
    (To music, but you would not want that, I promise you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KB looks like a great holiday and sounds like you had so much fun.
    More pics please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, more pics comin. Yikes, is dickibo singing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I hear the love theme from Titanic when you stood at the prow?

    Looks brilliant hun, more please

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a nutter Toadee. I'm hoping to have more pics up today but, I say that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it is Jady but she's getting old now.

    ReplyDelete