Pages

Sunday 2 September 2007

Family Celebrations

I spent an enjoyable weekend with my family.

Friday was a double celebration; Mum and hubby share the same birthday. The day was extra special because it's was Mum's 60th. We had a wonderful evening dining at a restaurant by the beach. A good time was had by all. I haven't laughed so much in ages. I felt strange being at a family dinner without my girls though. They are both away from home at the moment. If you are reading this one girls....I miss you very much!!!!!!

Birthday girl, me and Lizzie



Dad, Mum and Me



Birthday Cake - Mum's friend baked the cake, it was so cool - a runner for Mum and a plane for hubby.



The boys - my brother-in-law doesn't usually look like an idiot (well sometimes he does)... he was pulling a funny face.




I'd like to add a note for my Dad today too.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD. Love you heaps xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your mum and to your hubby!

    looks like you all had a great time, as usual I see there were empty wine glasses around hehe

    I do hope that you manage to get the whole family together now and again (it's the curse of being a global village)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind wishes Toadee.

    ReplyDelete