Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Final Stop - Mystery Island, Vanuatu




Mystery Island is uninhabited. It's less than 1 square kilometer in area and it took hubby and I about 45 mins to walk all the way around. I remember complaining most of the way because I was too hot and I had a sore head from drinking some unusual, blue cocktails the night before.

Hubby found a shady spot for me, he went snorkeling and I read for a while. Was an enjoyable day but I enjoyed the evening back on board much more. I drank more of the unusual, blue cocktails (until I discovered I liked the pink ones even better) followed by singing and dancing. Finally to bed at 2am but I was up again shortly as I was feeling very ill. It had nothing to do with sea sickness this time...it's not a good idea to drink red wine after cocktails. First time I've ever seen purple vomit. Way too much info Karen. *giggles to self*











Here's the mix for the pink cocktail I enjoyed so much

Strawberry Cloud
Brogans, Cointreau, Strawberry Mix and Cream.

Yum,yum, yum!!!!!!!!!


Love KB

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, must be time to go back.

    Thanks babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy do you look 'happy' lol

    you travel to the most wonderful places

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks toadee hun. Course I look happy...I'm drinking...lol

    ReplyDelete