Pages

Friday 26 October 2007

Procrastination

I have so much to update but can't get my arse into gear. All I can write at the moment is how happy I am to see the - email follow up on comments feature. I was finding it so hard to keep up with all the blogs I'd been commenting on, I had started recording it in a book. LMAO, good one Karen, you sound like an old lady saying things like that.

OK, I'm going to start updating blog with holiday pics...well maybe I'll just watch a bit of telly first. I'll do it later...honest!!!!

Love KB
x

8 comments:

  1. It's ok Karen we know you need to rest, all those holidays are SO tiring hehe

    looking forward to seeing more pics though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are, hehe. I have so many, you will get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold off for a bit longer, and it'll be time for the next World Cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of holding off till England win their next game, that should give me heaps of time.

    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never trust a woamn who says honest!

    It is true, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Whitesnake, I managed to get one post up about the hols...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine will be coming after the 11th Dec from Auckland.........Nah nah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete