Pages

Saturday 26 January 2008

I MISS THE RUGGERS



I am so excited! Super 14 starts next week and I can't wait. Has been too long since I've had a rugby fix.

I was searching for rugby on UTube and found this little beauty. Two of my favourite Rugby players in the same video. Unfortunately, both of these talented players have headed to England. It's such a shame the NZ Rugby Union can't afford to pay them what they are worth. You can hardly blame them for heading overseas.

I think Toadee, Keith and Dickiebo should band together, kidnap them and send them home where they belong, hehe!

Me thinks I will watch video again.

*drools*

9 comments:

  1. *sighs* I miss those days hun. Remember when we were in so much trouble for mentioning naked rugby players? Ridiculous really but we had so much fun.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me on this, when it comes to hot men I want them on the opposite side of the globe from me.

    I really don't need the competition.

    remember the best things are worth waiting for lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the men. Don't understand the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of this sport but I know it is popular in England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is the game where they all cuddle it other and then run away yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a problem I suggested that they return to NZ and they sort of looked at me funny and asked me if I wanted to be used as a rugger ball *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send them home????
    Home is where the heart is, and their hearts are where the cash is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still miss the ruggers

    hehe

    ReplyDelete