Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2008

GIFTS TO GIGGLE BY

I received a few interesting gifts this Christmas. Here are some of my favourites:

I often say, "Ironing isn't in my job description". My sister-in-law thought this ironing board cover would help keep my mind on, erm...the job in hand.



This caricature of hubby and I was drawn by a good friend's son-in-law who stayed at the beach with us over Christmas. It's scary how well he got to know us after such a short time.

It's hard to see properly in the photo but there is some very unsavory looking food on the table and the caption reads - Why do you remind me why I married you, every time you cook?


Last time we went camping,the rain poured down and every time I went outside I came back with legs covered in mud. I mentioned to hubby how I would love to have some wellies (AKA wellington boots, gumboots) but I couldn't bring myself to wear those ugly black ones. OMG, I love my pink and purple wellies;they are so me!

14 comments:

  1. 'Giggle', or 'Ogle'? We are also getting to know you, KB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! Where can I get me one of those, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in hysterics over the ironing board cover! I don't even own an ironing board, I take it from the dryer and hang it up, but I WANT that ironing board cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The picture your friends son in law drew is also hillarious!!!!
    I LOVE IT!

    Your new boots are so cute, I am envious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dickiebo - We only just starting to scratch the surface my friend.

    Magda - I wish I knew where she purchased them

    LW - the only problem is;I cringe everytime I iron over his exposed bits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KB stop telling fibs!
    You do not cringe, you love it!
    You can't fool me, little blonde soul sista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your hubbie doesn't mind you warming up david all the time.
    Love the picture and adore your boots
    I've got a meme for you KB You don't have to do it bnbut i would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good,innit? You get that ironing-board cover, and all we get is a pair of 'old boots'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I posed for the picture they never told me I would have women all over me and that it would be sooooo hot and steamy.
    I forgot to read the small print.

    Was there a third reason why he married you or just the two?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LW - oh no, she's on to me!


    Marja - heading over to take a look at meme now hun

    Missy - glad you likey girl

    Dickiebo - didn't you see the bare breast? Get your eyes tested mate!

    Toadee - LMAO hun. I should have guessed it was you...any excuse to get your gear off my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. KB -- We need to get one of those ironing boards for Missy. She *likes* to iron. This would make her even happier. After all, we all know what Missy's two favorite things are ... ironing and ...

    RE: the cartoon. THAT is hilarious. So much talent in one little girl ... and nice boobs to boot!

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by see. Stop licking my ironing board!

    Morgy - LMAO re Missy comment. I will see if I can pick one up for her.

    P.S. Keep quiet about the boob admiration...M is excited enough about the girl on girl appreciation as it is!!!!

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  12. ` ...But... but it tastes so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Behave yourself, See, hehe

    ReplyDelete