Pages

Saturday 15 March 2008

AWARDS TIME

I don't usually do the awards thing but...

I've had a lot of support this week from the people here who know me best. I won't mention names because you know who you are. The dear souls who have put their problems aside to listen to me ramble on for hours, have sent me emails and funnies and one sweetheart who sang to me on a voice clip. I'm truly thankful to you all.

I've been lucky enough to make a couple of new friends this week too. I've spent hours chatting on the phone with WHITESNAKE
and occasionally with his better half. I've loved every minute of it and haven't laughed so much in ages. Steve, would have us believe he likes to bite but he's kind, generous, caring, FUNNY and wise (probably cause he's so old...lmao), did I mention FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys
xxxx

23 comments:

  1. KB I am going to e-mail you if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we mentioned old did we???

    I know where you live but most importantly I know yout birthday and HOW OLD you will be...........

    Be afraid......Be very afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whitesnake, stop scaring her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You give us a good laugh too, KB. Supporting the All Blacks. Ha, ha, ha. Good one!
    (Awright, awright, only joking!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to find new friends even if you do have to settle for the slightly more 'mature' people lol (I refer, of course, to my self)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KB It was great to talk with you too
    I'm looking forward to throughly enjoying this new friendship.
    Keep smiling and never stop laughing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just passing through to say hi .... HI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah you talked to good old Steve. Yeh he sure is a funny man and I must say I like that bugger too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen,

    Everyone likes you; you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh but I never received an award from you! When do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LW, my lil soul sista, I have replied and await your response x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear old fart, otherwise know as whitesnake, I'll never be as old as you and I lied about where I live...LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am heading over to you to give you a good slppin Mr Bo...you sure know how to wind a girl up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Toadee, your one of my favourite old farts x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Ms G, when are you staring a blog? I'd love to read what's going on in that sweet head of yours. Am smilin now by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  16. When's the next episode Monique?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Missy girl, where are you? I've missed my daily dose of ya. You are very wise btw. Hubby is home Sat, do you miss him or something?

    Love ya girl
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you say he's a bugga,Marja? Fair enough..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the awards are for all of you Erik my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  20. should I thank you for that Blone one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know I mean it in a nice way, Toadee.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know it KB.

    I promise to always be the sweetest smelling fart in your atmosphere hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Where are you Toad? Have the kids taken over again?

    ReplyDelete