Pages

Monday 17 March 2008

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I've been lucky enough to catch up with just about everybody I know these past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I've eaten and drank so much...I'll have to diet and possible have a liver transplant!


Here's a pic of my buddy whom I've know since I was a wee lass of 15. He's living in the States now and I hadn't seen him for two years. We ate too much (especially me), and drank too much (me again). I made him stay up till 3am because he kept beating me on the singing game and we just can't have that. He won't be invited back again!






I couldn't resist licking the bowl.







No, I didn't eat the chicken but I was tempted.




How come the boys won't let me play with their real guitars? I always have to settle with the plastic one.

















Wow, a lot of food in this pic...I must have been really hungry!



It's all been nice, very, very nice!

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your ill health. I hope the transplant goes well and that you recover in time for my visit.
    I have had around 5-6 transplants my self. Varying from liver to heart.

    It's the stay in Hospital that I dislike the most as I can never find the bar!

    Oh and the pics are nice...they are very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry to hear about that sad news about your health. Be strong and everything will come ok.

    I will pray for you; you deserve a healthy life.

    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep eating and drinking like that and you won't be catching anyone!

    but seriously, you don't look like you need to diet so do try to eat more. as for the drink well, I'm hardly in a position to lecture hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO WS. When are you coming to visit? I better start stocking up the bar and warning the natives now.

    Gald you enjoyed the pics...I thought they were very very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the well wishes Erik but as you know after our chat...I am fine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy - come on girl, you of all people know how much I love the vino and how much trouble it gets me in *wink*. I missed you today, where are you hiding?

    You been secretly drinkin wine at lunchtime again Toadee?

    ReplyDelete
  7. errrrrrr, obviously it's not that good a secret lol

    ReplyDelete