Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2008

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY GLASSES?










My auntie, uncle and cousin are visiting from Yorkshire, England. I was lucky enough to spend the whole day and evening with them and my parents recently.

We had a barbeque in the rain - made them feel right at home, hehe. Followed by drinking and card games. The loser (usually me) had to wear silly glasses and a hat during the next round. I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Hubby and I are heading to the beach for a few days (if it ever stops raining).

Take care my friends and I'll see you soon.

Love KB
xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. the glasses and hat atr tres stylish my friend. Do you have any more fashion tips for us?

    You can't beat a UK style BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ` Oh yes, those glasses are tight! You might want to keep them.

    o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and have a lovely time at the beach, see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I can start some more trends, Toadee. Was nice to chat today, catch up again soon.

    See - Jealous aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 3 gnomes in the garden! lol. Very much like we have in ours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh KB what a lot of fun there in your house. These glasses are pretty smart. And come back soon from the beach to pick up your award

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take it they are for reading?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dickiebo - I was impressed with their balls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never even made it there Marja, too much rain. Am on my way to see you now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could I possibly read in those, WS?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The glasses are really nice. Do you have more surprises for us?

    Maybe you can dress yourself in a clown next time.

    Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a nurses outfit Erik but I don't do clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Steve! I know you always tell the truth about these things but when on earth have you seen my bum?

    I'll send you some Missy *giggles*

    ReplyDelete