Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2008

PIGS IN SHIT

Have you heard the expression - "happy as a pig in shit"?, it describes perfectly how hubby, Coco and I feel when we are away in our caravan.


Hubby as pig in shit




Coco as pig in shit



KB as pig in shit





Actual pigs in shit






I wonder if anyone has ever used the word shit as often in a blog post as I just did here?

This has nothing to do with the above post but while I was away I learned a new word…verisimilitude… “It had the disorderly versimilitude of reality.” Scott Smith. Damn I love that line, sounds much better than “pigs in shit“! I'll go now...I think I've finally lost the plot.

Love ya
KB XXXX

11 comments:

  1. "AWWW a home away from home aye?"

    Love the dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart ass!
    Just read comment about Dat, somehow dat does seem fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too, she's my baby girl.

    Smart ass? Who me?

    Glad you likey Dat. Was a fair comment dats for sure.

    I can't stop laughing now cause I've forgotten what the hell we are on about.

    Another Blonde moment I'll have to pay for later, dats for sure...LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard about that expression or that word. There you are, never too old to learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's me teaching Monique naughty words. Hey, story is coming along nicely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quine duvs pigs! They aren't as happy in shit as they are happy not having any choice but to roll in it, though. (They prefer water or mud.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I know they love rolling around in the mud, SEE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On balance I still prefer the the pigs in shit expression! It really says it all

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` Having headphones I can now listen to your vids in SOUND!

    ` Your piggies are beautiful! You know, people who keep pigs indoors can train their pigs to use litter boxes.
    ` I'm not kidding!

    ReplyDelete