Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2008

HOLIDAY TIME, ROTORUA

Hubby, Coco and I were lucky enough to spend a week in Rotorua recently. It's one of my favourite places in New Zealand, (in fact, in the whole world).

Rotorua, is an active volcanic zone where one can experience geothermal earth forces, spa rejuvenation, thrill and adventure, or any of the other natural assets such as 16 lakes, some of the worlds best mountain bike trails, fantastic trout fishing and a myriad of forest walking tracks. Well, that's what the brochure says anyway.

I like to visit because of the walking tracks, (hubby drags me up large mountains, under duress, but I actually kinda of enjoy it...sshhh, don't tell him), the hot spas and the smell of the place. Most people say Rotorua smells of rotten eggs but for some reason, I love it.

COCO'S FAVOURITE PLACE TO RUN AROUND



Coco loves to swim. She jumped in this rather sulphurous lake, jumped out, shook herself off and proceeded to bark at the water. Maybe she didn't like the smell but all was forgotten the next day when she jumped into it AGAIN! She spent the whole trip smelling like Rotorua.




My brother-in-law organised a surprise party for his wife and you know KB hates to miss a party. So, back to the car we go and head home for a couple of days.

KB'S FRUIT AND VEG? I had no idea.



Do ya think we like hugging?





THE BROS



NOT A PARTY WITHOUT SINGING.

Brother-in-law and I are very competitive when it comes to singing. We were up until 4am trying to out do each other, hehe!



Bed time for me. I will update more tomorrow.

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Love KB
XXXx

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to comment on my 55.

    I've just been looking at your photos (recent posts) - looks like you enjoy a party! That's one big marrow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enoyed the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics KB...
    Hi Ake...
    Hi KB...How's the head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine, G. Hurts more when I don't drink, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm beginning to reckon that you're a bit of a show-off. Please let me know! Hic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are beautiful; it looks a real wonderful place in New Zealand. It seems to be every place in New Zealand is wonderful.

    I am missing one thing: there is a picture where you are singing. I wanted to see the video where you were singing.

    Next time I want to see a video with a song of you; we can make a videoclip and you will earn big money and receive money for using during a next travel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Soul Sista!!!!!
    I miss you!
    I love to sing!!!!!!!
    Party On!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dickiebo - Moi?

    Erik - I will try to remember to take a video next time for you.

    LW - lil soul sista, I am so pleased to see you here. Keep in touch hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a joy these pics are you have once again made me smile gihugically. thank you for that Mwahhhhhhhhhh... And what a beautiful place you spent your holiday at. Can I come next time??? Hugssssss, D...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ` Yay! Fun times! But... like... your dog's absentmindedness... reminds me of mine! I remember how I had a huge bruise on my leg from slamming it in the car door. Every day. I guess I did it so often that it became a habit! Lol!

    ReplyDelete