Pages

Monday 14 July 2008

CALL OFF THE SEARCH


Settle down people, I haven't been away THAT long. Although it was nice to be missed and have so many mails to come home to (apart from the one from Dickie - no I haven't been sitting in a corner, sulking over the All Black loss *frowns*).

Hubby, Coco and I went to have dinner at hubby's brother's house and stayed for three days. Not unusual for our clan. I have some pics to post later (for a change) and what I hope is an interesting story.

Later gators.

I love you all (except Dickie...well maybe a little)

KB
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I sure hope you have foot pics...
    Oh...I forgot, It's Winter down under..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are persistent G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never stay in the one spot do ya?
    OH pics....... short skirt and errrrrr well never mind my imagination will do.....
    take care aye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve - Nope, I like to move around. Steve's imagination, now that's a scary thought x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw on my feed thing that you had been but could I find you??? NO ... And then I did, right at the bottom. A good thing that I check my old spots now and again.

    T'was lovely to see you there and it's lovely to have you back. You always cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey kiddo, I love those spontaneous spur of the moment sleep overs. I really know what it was though you wanted to dominate the Karaoke machine didn't you hmmm.

    psttt I think G-man is secretly compiling a book of foot shots to sell on the internet. :)

    Glad your back chica. Catch up with ya later. Shame on Dickiebo for being so mean .....go Manchester United.....Oh no I mean go Blacks.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monique - Yeah, I'm always behind with posts. Nice to see you too x

    Missy - We didn't sing the whole time, what's that about????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes we were very surprised we didn't sing.

    ReplyDelete