Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2008

DIS AND DAT

I have lots of odds and ends to report today.

I have a few topics in mind for my Flash 55 this week but they are all mixed up together at the moment... which could be hazardous considering topics include warm spots in swimming pools and disturbing behaviour in lifts/elevators. So, I created a poll, it's over there, on the right *points*. Help me out and vote for the topic you'd like to see and I'll do my best. I've left the poll open till next week because I'm not sure if I'll have time to write a 55 till then.

In other news...the overnight low in Auckland is 0 degrees this evening! We've had snow in NZ in places it hasn't snowed in ages. Global warming...MY ARSE. That's a topic for another day. I mean Global warming...not my arse!

Still more news - the average person spends 25 years of their life sleeping. This can't be right, I reckon I've spent that much time asleep already and I'm only forty.




More exciting news! Hubby bought a 42 inch TV without informing me. KB was not happy! I watched an episode of Bones last night... got to see David Boreanaz naked (all 42 inches of him...gulp) in the bath tub, wearing a beer hat...that's him, not me. KB extremely happy.

EVERY GIRL'S CRAZY BOUT A SHARP DRESSED MAN!



HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA WOMAN? GET YOUR LIPS OFF HIM - HE'S MINE!





I'll head off now and see if I can plug my Playstation into new TV. I'm visiting Brother-In-Law tomorrow night. Want to get some practice in so I can kick his ass at SingStar.





It's been great catching up. How are you?

Love KB
xxxxxxx

I almost forgot. Me likey this quote ALOT! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it's quite right as I was on the red when I wrote it down and it's barely legible. Also, I have no idea who said it...heard it on the TV show - Criminal Minds.

He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Later
xxxX

10 comments:

  1. I must be pretty good then........mastered the remote and everything and did it myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the quote. Loos you have fun with singstar. We borrowed it once but everybody run away when I started to sing. It's fun though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve - Mastered the let's annoy KB by pushing all the poll buttons too I see! Are you one of those people who pushes all the buttons in the lift and gets out on the next floor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy - You should beep me more often.

    Hands off David...he's mine!

    Peeing in pools...as if I would

    *bursts into song*


    Marja - I have a friend who can clear a room when he sings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH REALLY? Where is it? I wanna push it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. You wrote about zero degrees; oh terrible so cold but it is winter in New Zealand. So weather in Belgium is also not good; much rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that masturbation is a very powerful tool.

    I am VERY powerful, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you forgot to put your arse on the poll.

    I'm sure that's wrong in all sorts of ways hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleeping is the most important thing in human life.....we will receive cosmic energy in sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  10. WS - You know very well were it is

    Missy - I went to dinner and stayed three days, will post later

    Morgy - Speechless

    Toadee - Speechless again

    Raghu - Very true

    ReplyDelete