Pages

Saturday 30 August 2008

BUSY,BUSY,BUSY!

It's been a busy weekend over here at blonde central. Seems every man and his dog wants to catch up with us and we've a few birthdays coming up too. Will be whisking hubby away for a few days to celebrate his birthday. We'll be busy soaking in the pool, feel free to stop by if you're in the neighbourhood.










Be good - if you must but I'd prefer it if you'd misbehave so you have some stories to tell me when I return.

Later gators

xxxx

P.S. Don't forget to vote for the poll over on the sidebar, there's a post all about it below this one. I'm secretly hoping I will ba able to write about Ciara as she thought it would be hilarious to vote for the - this is bollocks option. LMAO, you go girl! Not very good at keeping secrets after all am I. Y'all know which phrase comes next...BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

Love you all (cept Norman but only 'cause he says I'm not allowed to)

KB
XXXX

8 comments:

  1. Good to be busy like that and such a cool pool. Great idea about the voting thing I will have a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, see ya when I get back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!!!
    is it Monday there already?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there's room in there for me and all your other friends (but mainly for me) I'm going to vote now.
    Hope the birthday is fun for you both.
    Happy birthday Clark, I'm very manly man so i won't give you a birthday kiss instaed I'll give Karen the kiss and she can passit on (seems fat more acceptable lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a good boy. I didn't vote for my self.

    Truth be known, I'd be scared of what you might say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sexy,
    Check out my contribution to all men who are missing out. The way to a woman's heart is via her man (http://foodieflies.blogspot.com/). Learn to cook, and add chocolate.
    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time wherever you are

    ReplyDelete