Pages

Friday 8 August 2008

FLASH 55 - REFLECTIONS

When someone accuses you unjustly
Judges you unkindly, second guesses your every action
Their mind full of suspicion, jealousy and doubt
Don't take it to heart, stay strong and trust yourself
Because when they look into the mirror
It's not you or your actions staring back at them
But a reflection of THEIR true self

Flash Fiction - Every Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you want to join in the fun and games and give it a try...post your story and report to the boss -
. If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love
KB
xxx

16 comments:

  1. This is really great KB, keep it up Ya get better the more you do..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this one! i hope who's ever been doing that, really takes a long hard look at themselves.

    i'll be posting mine a bit later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great advice! It's sometimes difficult to remember this when someone has got us down, but it's true. Well done.

    -smarmoofus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flash 55 are really great. Keep posting there; it is really difficult to make such postings with such beautiful content

    ReplyDelete
  5. KB...
    You always have a commentary included in your 55's. I love it!!
    Thanks for participating in this weeks project. You are indeed quite talented. Have a Great Week-End if it isn't already the Week-End down under...G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such wise and true words, fantastic 55.

    I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kb,

    you're absolutely correct... never take it to heart or personally because the words they spew is just a reflection of themselves.

    very well written, very well said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true. Everything appears yellow to a jaundiced eye!

    Great 55ve Kb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments. On my way to visit with y'all in the am xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOO TRUE KB!

    I can't take it when someone criticizes me for something they themselves do.

    Worse yet, I can't stand it when I realize I'm criticizing someone for something I do ... and it usually does boil down to just what you said -- it's because I see this quality in me and want to change it, and can't stand to see someone else heading down that road.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My my - that was very profound! Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I look in the mirror, I keep thinking that I look in the wrong one.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. That happens to me sometimes Monique

    *waves to Missy*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! You'll be addicted now. I'm OK hun x

    ReplyDelete