Pages

Saturday 30 August 2008

INTRODUCING...

A few months ago, our friend began interviewing her blog buddies and posting snippets of convos she'd had with us, on her blog. I was firsties *glows with pride* but all I could think of at the time was what a great idea it was and how I wish I had thought of it first. It's kinda been at the back of my mind and I thought I'd try my own take on it.

I often visit blogs and wonder how others who comment, found each other, whether they know each other in real life. Maybe I'm just nosey but those kinds of things interest me.

So, I'm going to do my own interview series. Not the same as Morgy because let's face it, I can't get half way through the interview and say, 'That's all very interesting but now, let's talk about me.' *giggles*

I'd like to introduce my blog buddies to you, maybe include a few pics, how we know each other, include some of my favourite blog posts. Don't worry, I won't divulge your deep, dark secrets (saving that for when I need some cold, hard, cash) or include pics without your permission.


What I'd like from you nutters is for you to vote on my poll over there *points to the right*. This is not a popularity contest. I don't want you to vote for your favourite blogger (cause obviously that would be ME). I would like you to vote for a person you have seen around and maybe found interesting or wondered what on earth they have in common with this crazy blonde.

It's my way of introducing my friends to you. Also, there are a few people on my blog roll I hardly know so it will be a good way for me to learn more about them too.

Happy voting, I hope I didn't forget anyone, I did it in a bit of a rush...will check it again later.

P.S. Mr Grumpy Pants - the last option is especially for you :)

12 comments:

  1. HA!!!!!
    I blasted The Kiwi today...BOOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I love being a Blog Whore!!
    Is that a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.k. i voted for 'this is bollocks' not cuz it think that really. just cuz that was even a choice LOL i'll have to flit around and change my vote later LOL don't hurt me hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I vote for the last one if I want to vote for Mr Grumpy Pants? Now he sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice of ye to think of me!

    Mr Cranky Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it any fuckin wonder I'm cranky with this shitty blogger fuckin up on a regular basis!!!!!!

    Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you're "approving" me again.

    Right, that's it. No more. I won't be approved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Settle down M, I pressed the wrong button after too much vino me thinks.

    G - Blog whore? Is this the name you wish to be refered to in the future?

    C - I'm keeping an eye on you girl :)

    Dickie - REad the comments below, should be easy to figure out who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmmmm, what a difficult decision, who will make the most scandalous subject........

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great idea and I've cast my vote!

    ReplyDelete