Pages

Monday 25 August 2008

IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Checked my horoscope before bed last night and compared it with the day I had. Let's see...wrote five articles, organised an audio version of a story I'm working on, jotted down several ideas for new posts. Hmmm, sounds similar to what's written below. Very interesting.


Taurus
April 20 - May 20
This is a great day to start any project that concerns writing, acting, or speaking, dear Taurus. Your creative energies should be flowing freely and abundantly today, and you should enjoy the rush of new ideas that keep popping into your head. A number of stimulating conversations with close friends should keep your energies churning. Expect to spend a lot of time on the phone, or perhaps in the car dropping in on these friends. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Was goin to say, "what a load of shit", but someone's obviously beaten me to it!

    "Today will be a busy day. Good for catching up with old friends. Love is on the horizon. A good day for money. The clouds will lift...some charlatan will tell you what your future holds and you may well believe it!!!"

    Like I say...load of wank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy - thanks girl.

    xxxx

    Steve - LMAO!

    M - Me thinks he was referin to the horned variety - as in Taurus.

    I often read my stars and think what a load of drival...was quite surprised by the comparison between the prediction and my actual day.

    ReplyDelete