Pages

Saturday 23 August 2008

SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BLONDE

I shouldn't really say that because as the saying goes - pride comes before a fall, hehe.

A couple of people advised me they were having problems accessing my blog. My first reaction was...maybe it's a problem with their computers, until I began experiencing the same difficulties. Bugga!

Anyway, after running all the usual checks, pulling my hair out, yelling at my laptop, threatening to throw her out the window as a last resort...I think I've finally fixed it *holds breath*

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you have any more problems.

Time for a huge bucket of wine me thinks.

Thanks guys
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. I am running tests at this very moment. If I can do it you really have worked wonders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! what have you done.

    You are indeed thebrightest of blondes, a goddess of the net, worthy of praise and adoration (of course you were all this anyway but any excuse ;) )

    As you may have gathered, it works a treat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay and I take it you are at home on your old cmputer at this late hour and NOT at the library. Woohoo!

    You were right...the main page kept locking up so I mimimized my wolf pic, had to remove a few pics and widgets. It's fine if ya have a super duper computer but too much for our little machines.

    I also loaded quite a few of my pics to disc to free up space on laptop and defragged and voila.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    *does happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. those blooming widgets have a lot to answer for.

    Hey that's quite a good happy dance for someone with two left feet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes Toadee, I can't keep up with your comments now. I may have to install some widgets, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accessing it?????

    Understanding it more likely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve - You are killing me with your comments today, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not called "Blonde Ramblings" for no reason, Steve. If you think what's going on here is bad, you wanna spend sometime inside her head! Be afraid, be VERY afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hubby - I did warn you that my head was a scary place :)

    ReplyDelete