Pages

Saturday 13 September 2008

FINALLY, A BUCKET BIG ENOUGH FOR KB'S WINE



A cheeky so and so forwarded this pic to me with the above title. I don't understand it really...I hardly ever drink :)



DO ME A FAVOUR?

If you could pop over to
BLOG NO LONGER AVAILABLE
and slap him for me, I would really appreciate it. *giggles* He has a pic of my wee, dawg on his list of dislikes. How could anyone dislike my girl? She's been sulking since she heard the news.




Right, I'm heading out to my parents place soon. I'm going to watch Mama Mia with my Mama. Dad is tagging along too. I've heard it's a chick flick and he'll no doubt be bored to tears. Least it's dark in the movie theatre, he'll probably have a nap.

This evening I'll be cosy on the couch, in front of the telly, wearing my All Black jersey, with my bucket of wine and cheering the boys on. Watched them thrash Samoa last week. Can't remember the final score but they wracked up over 100 points. Too easy.

There's a lot riding on tonight's match against Australia - Bledisloe Cup and Tri- Nations Championship. It's going to be a beauty.

Go the All Blacks!

9 comments:

  1. Hello, KB: Sounds like life is being good to you these days. Here's to the good life!
    Donnetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...The wine bucket.
    Thats assuming you don't drink reds!
    I think you'll love Mama Mia..

    Down The Hatch!

    G xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I drink reds.

    Cheers

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went and smacked dickiebo for you, but what do i get for helping a friend out? check out his comment to me in the latest 55 post LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mind him, he's a big cuddly teddy bear really.

    Cheers hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just who are the all blacks?
    Are they some south pacific side that no one has ever heard of?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I can't pronounce half of their names so you have a point there.

    ReplyDelete