Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2008

FOUR SEASONS IN ONE DAY

We have been experiencing the strangest weather lately. Beautiful sunshine, followed by thunder, lightning, storms and a couple of days ago - hail. I don't think I've ever seen such weather in my neck of the woods. What's going on?





LOOK CLOSELY TO SEE A RAINBOW



IN OTHER NEWS...

I weighed myself this morning and am pleased to report I've lost another 2kgs. Woohoo! All the walking, eating properly and reduction of the vino is paying off. My goal is to lose one more kg then I'm done.

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW...

There are one million ants to every human in the world.
Frogs cannot swallow with their eyes open.
A quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.

POLL RESULTS

Thanks for those who voted. Looks like Missy is IT, hehe!

CATCH YA LATER
Love KB
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Please, do I get a prize for getting Missy right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, any requests or would you prefer a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the same over here. Donna what's going on KB We might have to move to Fiji
    Congrats with your 2 kg I lost the same bit I am not gonna stop for a long time (I hope)
    Ah and we can't sneeze with our eyes open

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy is IT????

    Is that cousin IT from the Addams family?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marja - Let's move to Fiji, sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve - I used to think the thoughts I had in my head were unique and then I met you. LMAO.

    I'm looking forward to Missy's response to your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine the 'surprise' that I'd get from an 'All Black'. Er...perhaps a boot in the chops? I don't think so. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too late Mr. Your surprise is lined up for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. with weather like that it's hard to get bored.

    I didn't vote for Missy :( guess I'm not a team player.

    just another bag of sugar eh! well you are certainly looking good (even though the pictures I see are pre weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who did you vote for Toadee? I guess I will have to post some more up-to-date pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missy - Shaving AGAIN!

    Your prize is reading what I have to say about you. You poor girl. I have a few ideas I wanna run past you first. Will be in touch.

    Love ya
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete