Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2008

THE WEEK THAT WAS - PART TWO

A STAR IN OUR MIDST?

One of my favourite blondes was in town last week. My youngest step-daughter came to Auckland to audition for a lead role in a film. She has made it to the final two and I'm sooooo proud of her. I'd appreciate it if you could keep your fingers crossed for her.

She came over for dinner and had us in stitches with her stories of life as a student. She has been living in a house with 8 other people this year. She informed us the house was filthy and the reason could have something to do with the fact they don't have a vacuum cleaner and non of them are willing to pay for one. Interesting the way students won't fork out for a cleaner but have money for frequent visits to the pub. More reasons for me to believe she is studying for a degree in piss drinking. Ah, the joys of student life.

Good luck with the film sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. wow! I really hope she makes it. I know you and Hubby are proud of her anyway but this would be such a wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard anything yet but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete