Pages

Friday 12 December 2008

FLASH 55 - PERFECT GRAMMER

I found it difficult to remain stationery as my principle sweatly explained this. The principals should be straigh forward as I speak the language everyday. although perfect grammer escapes me, I loved to play with words. For example - you can say you pricked your finger but a different meaning is apparent if you fingered your ...

.....................................................................................


HOW MANY MISTAKES CAN YOU FIND?


Flash Fiction - Every Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss - If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love
KB

10 comments:

  1. twelve including title. may have to read over lol funny 55, kb. i didn't have one this wk, just offered up a poem instead cos i was too tired to THINK last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to be asking ME that, KB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are 10 I made on purpose but as y'all know...grammar is not my strong point.

    Dickie - Are you sure?

    Ciara - I was struggling for an idea this week as you can probably see.

    Steve - 16? Is that how many beers you had before you counted?

    Missy - Have a great weekend. Are you back home yet?

    Mutters - I was counting on you to inform me of the correct number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I thought I counted 13, including the title! 10, huh? That was fun. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I'm not good with numbers, although I did count 55 words, and that is all that I care about.
    Great job, I loved this one!
    Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Great Week-End.
    Galen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to amuse you Donnetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy - Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete