Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

BIRTHDAY UPDATE AND SCENIC SUNDAY

SCENIC SUNDAY - KAITERITERI , NEW ZEALAND







Hubby dragged me up the hill, moaning and complaining (as always) but I'm glad I made it to the top.

There's a link to Scenic Sunday on my sidebar. Feel free to visit.





BIRTHDAY UPDATE


I had a quiet birthday this year as hubby was on his travels. I enjoyed a yummy dinner with my parents, followed by a quiet night in with a good book and a bottle of read.

Hubby is home safe and sound so we are celebrating tonight instead. I received some cool pressies - a new mobile phone and Singstar Queen were my favourites.

That's enough from me for today. There's a bottle of expensive red calling my name.

Have a wonderful day/night.

Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Glad your birthday went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view -Happy Birthday!//Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women always get a better birthday than a guy! I'm to an age where "birthday" is a bad word! Glad you finally had a good time on yours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks DJ.

    Thanks Angel.

    Buff - makes up for all the other days when you guys get the better deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good double birthday, I raised a glass of very cheap red in your honour (this was not about YOUR worth, more about mine lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sunny.

    Toadee - You know me, I'll drink anything.

    ReplyDelete