Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2009

THE LAST SUPPER

QUOTE OF THE DAY

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

- T.S.Elliott



G is off on her travels soon (again). She's moving to Wanaka with her fella. I've loved having them here and will miss them heaps but it's good to see them exploring and enjoying life.

Hubby will be overseas on G's last day so we decided to share a yummy meal together. Hubby cooked a rack of lamb *drools*. It was delicious, I'm hoping he will share his recipe on here before he leaves.

That's all from me. G and I are going to watch the last episode ever of Boston Legal together and then it's bed time.

Later gators.

xxxx

9 comments:

  1. It must be such a rollercoaster when the girls are in and out of the house (and your daily life), I'm not looking forward to having to cope with that.

    I LOVE lamb but sadly if I did a whole rack I'd have to eat it all my self as the family won't touch it because lambs are to cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate the comments.

    Eliot is one of my favorite poets and I liked seeing his poem this morning.

    Boston Legal is one of my favorites too, we bought the first few seasons on DVD to watch. BTW, I posted the doorway to "their" building a few Wednesdays ago, in case you are interested.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the lamb we get in Michigan USA comes from New Zeeland! Hope to smoke a whole leg of lamb soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting mine .. hope you enjoyed the Boston Legal finale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love lamb but the last time I had it was in England a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toadee - It sure is. I will miss her so much.

    Lambs are cute for sure but damn they taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clueless - Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out the door for sure. Oh a rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buff - Yeah, NZ sends you lot all our good lamb. Don't you smoke ciggies over there? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daryl - I sure did.

    Dr J - Lamb is soooooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete