Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

FLASH 55 - TOGETHER AGAIN

I'm back from hols. Missed you guys!



Dreams of you and me together.
Souls entwined, for now and ever.
Candles lit, music playing.
Red wine flowing, bodies swaying.
Probing tongues, exploring mouths.
Hands and fingers, heading south.
Clothes are falling, skin exposed.
Ways to reach me, no one else knows.
Lost in each other,bodies entwined.
I am yours, you are mine.

Flash Fiction - Each Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss - If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love KB
XXX

16 comments:

  1. I think 'Somebody' got lucky!!!

    Very sensuous 55 Karen...

    Glad you are back all safe and sound as well...:-)

    Thanks for the heads up, and have a Great Week-End....Galen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could be right G. It's nice to be back.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oof very good that's more than soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marja. I decided to change the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sensual one this week. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You oughta go on vacation more often....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to say that was romantic, but it gave off to much heat. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I didn't catch this yesterday. Its a very romantic 55.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ant - Thanks.

    Buff - Hehe.


    Eaton - Me thinks you may be right.

    Dr John - Thanks for stopping by.

    Missy - You are a wicked girl but I like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sexy 55 KB I love it. I can't wait to see the pics from your vacation. Hope you have a fantastic day hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right back at ya Jadey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mind is indeed a garden of delight, where can I pitch my tent?

    Your Hubby is a lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toadee - Glad you likey Toadee.

    ReplyDelete