Pages

Sunday 19 July 2009

FLASH 55

sniffing and sneezing
when will it stop
if I cough once more
my head will come off

body's usually
so full of beans
now sick as a dog
whatever that means

she'll heal herself
in her own sweet time
back to bed for me
don't even fancy a wine

It's late...you can see why


Flash Fiction - Each Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss - If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love KB
XXX

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back...nice to see your new post!!!

    Nice post..i liked this line "if i cough once more...my head will come off"..lol...u came up with a nice one!!! BTW hav u caught cold!!!!

    takw care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're feeling better dear friend, perhaps you need a holiday ;-)

    You have used some lovely phrases in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the mend now thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol poor KB Take a half a glass of cognac filled up with boiled water. Drink at once. Than hop in bed.Old recipe my mum always used It works

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marja. I'm feeling almost human again today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie...
    Sorry about you being sick. And sorry about not being around this week-end. Daughters wedding reception you know...G

    ReplyDelete
  7. G - Nice to see you. Hope the reception went well.

    ReplyDelete