Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

CHECKING IN

Hi all,

Wanted to let you know that all is well. We've settled into our new place nicely. Coco loves having the garden to run around in. The only problem is that she's badly in need of a trim and keeps getting sticks and other unknown bits and pieces stuck in her fur.

I'm still struggling with topics to inspire me to write. I think I have used my blog in the past to connect with you nutters as I know you were good sounding boards. Now that I have someone special to talk to face to face everyday, I don't seem to need to vent on my blog so much. Hope that makes sense.

I'm heading to small claims court next week *sigh*. The guy who crashed into my car a few months back has decided I was the one who went through a red light. I know the accident wasn't my fault, that I followed all the correct procedures by reporting the accident etc but it's the principle of the thing, the fact he is saying I lied which is getting on top me. I just want it to be settled one way or the other.

I'm re-reading The Dark Tower Series (Stephen King) in my spare time. I read 22 books last year, which wasn't bad considering the crappy year I had. I have a whole stash of books I'm hoping to get through this year.

I won't go on and on about Steve but I will say...we're very happy and leave it at that for now.

Right, it's Idol time for me... *prepares to enter reality TV coma*

Later
XXX

P.S. The comment from Marja reminded me that I got my first bad sunburn of the summer this week. Ouch. I'm usually very careful with my skin as I tend to go pink and peel but I was enjoying some good company, yummy food and a tasty chardonnay at the time. Luckily, I had a good nurse to look after me (hehe) and I'm fine now. Unfortunately, the weather has turned and it's been raining ever since. Where did the summer go?

7 comments:

  1. Happy your happy girl. Hope things with that accident turn out all right. You nothing to talk about What about the nasty weather here. We've had enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm impressed you managed to get a sunburn, the weather down here has been s***e - most of my tan is from last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things will go well..truth will win dont worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the topics, now you know why I switched to crazy laws... Ouch on the sunburn, but not much sympathy, we are getting snow this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marja - I added to my post after reading your coment.

    DL - Nice to see you here. You still have a tan from last year?

    Naz - I hope so.

    Missy - How could I ever forget you? Will keep my fingers crossed for your boy.

    Patti - Snow would be good now, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. struggling with topics ??????
    what about coco's bum...LMAO
    Bum protecter NOW in place.....

    love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy for you to laugh, I was the one had to have my face near it.

    ReplyDelete