Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

FLASH 55 - LOOKING FOR LOVE

ATTRACTIVE FEMALE LOOKING FOR COMPANIONSHIP. I enjoy walks on the beach, cuddles, good food and lounging around in bed. I speak my mind and if I don't like you, you'll know about it. My dislikes include; people telling me what to do, where to go and when to be quiet.

Contact Coco - Misunderstood Cocker Spaniel.


N.B. Thought I'd add a little note after reading some of the comments. Coco was barking this morning. I couldn't see what the fuss was about so I told her to be quiet. The look on her face was priceless...almost as if she was thinking, "Why does Mum tell me off for barking? I am a dog after all." Looked like she was ready to pack her bags. LOL. Don't worry, she's not going anywhere and we love each other to bits.



Flash Fiction - Each Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss -G-MAN. If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.Happy reading and writing!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Karen....
    You are so sneaky!
    Loved your 55 My Dear.
    Thank You so much for coming back to the 55 flock. I've always loved your beautiful writing and quirky wit.
    Bottoms Up to you Baby!!
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...
    G-Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! That was so creative! I'll take you for walks Coco! :) Great 55

    I'm up right HERE

    Do you think you know what my 55 means this week? Take a guess, enter it in my comments and you could win a giftcard to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. This contest is open until Saturday February 6, 2010 11:59 EST. The rules for this giveaway are HERE

    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. nice 55. had me going there for a second. smiles.

    my 55 is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Very cute. Does Coco need a home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have ya seen what she does with her bed? We have ta try it!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done with this. Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KB ~ I loved this 55! I was reading with great interest, hoping to perhaps steal a line or two for personal use...spot on for me, except for the Cocker Spaniel bit ;-)

    I'm up:

    Friday Flash 55 ~ Checkmate

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...just like u...lolz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome i think there are dating services for dogs now!! it is called e-harmony!!
    great 55!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coco appreciates your comments :) except yours Steve, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In answer to your ad:
    best I'm going to get, when can we meet?

    ReplyDelete