Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

IT'S ALL GOOD

Hi all,

There have been severe weather warnings all around the country but we've managed to survive without any harm. Yay! My sympathy to those who are still experiencing the storms in other parts of NZ.





Coco has not been impressed with the cold weather and has been plonking herself down in front of the heater. She does make me giggle, she sits there regardless, whether it's on or off. She must be an optimist.





I'm in tenth position in this month's Blog Contest. Thank you to everyone who has voted so far and if you have a spare few minutes, follow the link on my side bar and vote again. You can vote once every 24 hours.


I've done all my chores, I've even made the dinner and it's only lunch time. Must be movie time, yay! Capote is my choice for this afternoon.

That's all folks!

Love KB
XXX

4 comments:

  1. yep, it's all very good!
    and think of the electricity you'll save if Coco's imagination keeps her warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toadee - Good point. She has quite the imagination.

    Missy - That would make you hot stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It stopped raining here todya but only for a few hours. We stay by the fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marja - We have had lots of rain today but the sun has finally come out.

    ReplyDelete