Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

KB's Book Shelf

Quote for the day

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
- Charlie Brown


Books Read Last Month

5. Wolves of the Calla (The Dark Tower, Book 5)
6. Essential Health For Women - Sharon Walker

7. Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, Book 6)
Click on links (if there is one) for more info about these titles.


There they stood, ranged along the hillsides, met
To view the last of me, a living frame
For one more picture! In a sheet of flame
I saw them and I knew them all. And yet
Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips set,
And blew. 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.'
-   Robert Browning - Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
  
I've almost finished the final book in  The Dark Tower Series. Bet you didn't know the story was inspired by Browning. I have mixed feelings, I've enjoyed re-reading the books so much that I don't want the story to end but on the other hand, I'm looking forward to reading something different. I've been reading the books for a total of nine months, it's definitely time for a change but I'm going to miss Roland and his quest to reach the Dark Tower.


Today I'm grateful for...sunshine - it's getting a little warmer, Spring must be on the way.

Coming Up...Coco's World. She's been up to mischief again.

Have a great day/night
Love KB
xxx

2 comments:

  1. What is book again babe?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those things I keep hitting you on the head with xxxx

    ReplyDelete