Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Love Isn't Easy



Here's my contribution to One Shot. I wrote this one a couple of years ago. Looking back at it now makes me realise how far I have come in a few short years. Loving myself is much easier than it was back then.




Emotional uncertainty lurks inside.
Laughter erupts as tears subside.
High maintenance emotionally.
Isn't easy loving me.



Questions raised at every move.
Much to gain, more to lose.
I need you now! No, let me be.
Isn't easy loving me.



Crazy stories, out of the blue.
Thoughts I share, amusing you.
More inside than what you see.
Isn't easy loving me.



Laughing and loving, what I do best.
Others come first but the real test.
Loving myself will set me free
but, it isn't easy loving me


Love KB
xxx

Whitesnake's One Shot is here

20 comments:

  1. Such a meaningful poem. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't easy loving you?
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....It is easy cos ya so beautiful in every way shape and form....

    Love you babe........

    Now about those mood swings........XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB: Like Anthony, I'm smiling too. I would think a nice, sincere person like you, who writes such meaningful poetry, is easy to love. I am very glad to hear things have improved much. Enjoy a great life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I made you all smile.

    WS - Love you too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was Great then, and Great Now.
    Nice One Shot Karen.....G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to get two poems with one link. This sounds like it 's almost a song, and I know the chorus all too well. /smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow deep and greatly written and you're the best kb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't see it being hard to love you KB...you've always been a good friend, always there to talk to and lift others up. Funny, talented, and yes a lil bit KRAZY lol....

    ~Darlin~

    ReplyDelete
  9. smiles. isnt it nice to look back and see how far you have come...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing worthwhile comes easily.

    Nice One Shot, KB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone.

    Darlin' - long time no see. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd bet ya Whitesnake will disagree with your last line. Very introspective. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear KB

    Very interesting verse.. I enjoyed it so much . Thanks for sharing...


    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your poem. You have expressed how we all feel, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I think you've captured how a lot of feel. Great poem

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful. You words describe what so many of us go though. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woohooo!! I read the 1st stanza, and immediately felt tempted to read it our to my husband.. But then I figured he would say, "you should've warned me earlier, babe!" heheheh

    This was a lovely poem, KB!!! Too good!! Each and every word of it - a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

    ReplyDelete