Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Taxi For KB and Whitesnake




Righto, so now I know where I am health wise and my next step is cutting back on alcohol. This is going to be the hardest step for me which is why I wanted to put it early on the health list.  I was going to start this yesterday until I was invited to dinner at my parents place AND our good friend G offered to drive us there and back. This was the first time in a year, I wasn't the designated driver ('cause Whitesnake doesn't drive). I decided to go with the flow (OMG that is so unlike me) and have a few drinks with my family. We had a wonderful time and I still made many healthy choices throuout the day. I'm feeling good and ready for my next healthy step.

Here are some of the pics...










Have a great day/night and I'll see you tomorrow for Day 2 of my health challenge.

Love KB
xxx

5 comments:

  1. You simply glow in these pics babe.XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do when I am around you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time! You all look great! Congrats on the steps you're taking toward healthy living. That's very hard but once you get going it's easy-breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you had a lot of fun. It is hard to live healthy all the time isn't it. I did a few healthy things but just as much unhealthy. Wow an earthquake at the moment I think close to a 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy - we sure did. Hugs back at ya.

    Shelia - thanks for the support.

    Marja - when will those after shocks stop?

    ReplyDelete