Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Breakfast Is Still The Most Imortant Meal Of The Day But Does It Have To Be So Big?



So, one of my goals this week was to eat a healthier breakfast and I must say it's harder than I thought. I'm finding the amount of food too much to stomach. So I've compromised and have half of it for breakfast and the rest for morning tea. I've hardly snacked at all like I used to so it's working great. Perhaps my stomach will get used to eating more in the mornings but until then, I'll continue on as I am. It also helps to have lots of healthy options in the pantry and to have an idea of what you are going to eat before you get out of bed.




I've written a post about the healthy breakfast options I've used so far and added a few more I'll try in the future. It's over on our joint blog as that's where we record all our foodie stuff. If you have any suggestions for breakfast, please do share.

See you tomorrow for Skywatch.
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Yes, that's probably very smart to break that up into two! I'm not a breakfast person myself. Although I should really do breakfast, atleast something small. You just may be inspiring me to eat something good in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big and greasy breakfast is important.
    As long as you have a bowl of cereal first it's fine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia - sounds like many ppl don't eat breakfast or very little of it anyway. I am enjoying having a variety of food. That's really waht I am aiming to do.

    Arts - funnily enough, I can eat a greasy breafast no problem but I have to be in the mood.

    Missy - I think it's important to use these things as a guideline and for us all to find out what's best for us. I am feeling better earing a variety of different things but I don't think I'll ever be a big breakfast kinda girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever one does .ya must do it in moderation.............so...bacon and eggs tomorrow?
    Love you babe.....XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love breakfast any time of day...ugh i should probably break mine up a bit...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberries and cereal look good. I must admit, I have a hard time thinking about food first thing in the morning. Maybe better prep IS in order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WS - still waiting for my bacon and eggs xxxx

    Brian - whatever is best for you.

    Nessa - it really helps being a little more organised so you can make a healthy choice :)

    ReplyDelete