Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

KB's Bookshelf - Survival Of The Fittest by Jonathan Kellerman






One of my goals this year is to read more books. Here's my first read of the year.

A book from the Alex Delaware series. I read a couple from the series earlier and loved them, this one was no exception. It's a fast-paced thriller, leading from a child's murder to a young scientist's suicide. Chilling, frightening but oh so good. I intend to read many more from this series.

What are you guys reading? I'm always on the look out for recommendations.

That's all from me today. See you tomorrow for Simply Delish.

Love KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Me nothing either except for a course book for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a good book! Want something different? I'm reading The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman and it's REALLY different from anything I've read before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, currently i am reading your blog. lol
    No seriously, if you like fast paced action thriller stories then Jack Higgins might interest you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great way to relax I reckon.. laying back with some good brain fodder. I love to read too & this is also something that I wish for myself this year ... to do more reading.
    Enjoy your book KB!!
    I bought The complete illustrated version of Lewis Carrolls works. I really wanted to start reading it whilst I was on holidays but the floods, the big clean up & the hospitalization of 2 family members has rendered me useless when it comes to reading at the moment. Concentration levels are shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WS - haha!

    Marja - bummer.

    Keith - but is it good?

    Art - LOL!

    Kat - take care!

    ReplyDelete