Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

The Mysterious Naked Man



Hi, all is well in my neck of the woods. Hope you are all well too. 

Look what I received in the mail yesterday...

Thank you so much Janine. The book is fantastic, I think the title is hilarious and I especially loved the letter that came with it. I do believe you could be my long lost Krazy sister. That is quite the compliment my friend.

The weather has been all over the place in New Zealand. Today it's stormy but the last week has been HOT. So hot, I decided to buy Coco a paddling pool. She LOVES the water but I can't for the life of me get her in the paddling pool. Maybe she thinks she's going to get a shampoo while she's in there (she hates that). It hasn't gone to waste though, I've been dipping my feet in it at every opportunity.

Whitesnake has been busy writing a story for you all to read. The first installment has been posted on his blog...King Of Dreams.

We had a fun time with my parents yesterday and our health changes are going well but I think I'll leave that until tomorrow.

See you then,
Love KB
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo lucky you, a naked man in the mail! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelia - cool isn't it!

    Missy - hehe. Looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neva - book or naked man?

    Mama - isn't it just?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, Happy Sunday! Blessings…

    Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
    Thanks for the support, You Rock!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. from the title i was unsure where this one was going...smiles. yeah supposed to get up to 49 by tuesday then dump snow on wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you weren't expecting Whitesnake, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO will be fun to read what Whitesnake is writing

    appreciate your comment
    I think it may be easier to write with someone you aren't married to. We got to choose that we wanted to write together - we have a great flow.

    Will keep you posted tho - poor Sean he may want to strangle me soon

    Love to you both

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moonie - I'm looking forward to reading what you two come up with.
    Love and hugs from us x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo lucky you, getting a Funster letter. I got one of those a while back, and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete