Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Keeping Up With KB




Just about ready for Whitesnake's brother and sis-in-law to visit. I haven't met any of Whitesnake's family before so I'm really looking forward to it.

Spent most of the week cleaning, gardening, all that boring stuff. Actually, I don't mind gardening because I find it quite relaxing but cleaning in this heat is a different story..

It's not all been mundane though. Whitesnake and I went to a pub we hadn't been to since we first met. It hasn't changed much. We had a relaxing time and a nice bite to eat.



Oh, I almost forget. I have good news re my health plan. I had my yearly check up and I've lost weight and my blood pressure has come down. All my hard work is paying off.

Coco (our Cocker Spaniel), often posts her views on life on our joint blog. Now, by popular demand, she will be posting weekly and asking her animal friends or their owners, to do the same.  The first installment of Coco's Animal Antics is here and she'll be posting again next weekend on our joint blog. If you have pics of your pets or animals,  please post to your blog and share the details on our Linky. Coco will be very grateful to know she's not the only crazy pet out there.

That's all from me for today. See you soon for Simply Delish.

Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. You look great and sound great. Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo on the health news! Can't wait to read about Coco's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your check up! That's wonderful!!!! Good luck on your visit - meeting the family, that should be very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wonderul time. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

    ReplyDelete