Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Coco Helps Make The Bed



Honestly, sometimes Coco reminds me of a little kid, I can't take my eyes off her a minute or she'll be up to some mischief. I turned my back on her for a few minutes while I made the bed and when I turned around, she was lying all over the clean duvet cover.

Oh look, Mum's left me a new bed to sleep on

I wonder if she'll notice me if I turn around






If you have a pic of pets or animals to share with Coco, post to your blog and leave a link and comment below.









You can see more of Coco's Animal Antics here.

Love KB
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Of course it had ta be my side.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awful cute!

    I had a duvet almost exactly like that once but it blew out the back of a pick up truck on a bridge, never to be seen again.

    xoxo

    And look at Whitesnake's bed gravatar!! :)

    ReplyDelete