Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

No Angel ~ Penny Vincenzi




One of my goals this year is to read more books. You can read my reviews and learn where you can purchase any of the books I've read this year here...KB's Bookshelf.

Here's a bit of the blurb from the back cover....





From the Edwardian era, to the First World War and finally the outrageous glamour of the twenties, No Angel is a powerful story of divided loyalties, family politics and moral dilemas







This is the first book in a series of three. The characters are strong and the plot interesting. I love a girlie book which is set in war time. I find learning more about history through a novel much more interesting than reading a history book on the topic. I'm already over half way through the next book and it's fab.




Are you reading anything interesting besides my blog?

See you soon
Love KB
xxx

5 comments:

  1. hmm...nice...reading more is a great goal...might recommend to my wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it really "powerful"? I always think twice when the book says that about itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful wouldn't be a word I would use to describe it. I'd say interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a really good read!

    ReplyDelete