Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Keeping Up With KB - Christmas Day



Hi all,

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas because we certainly did.

Whitesnake, Coco and I spent the morning together opening pressies, pottering around and watching the top 400 awesome hits of the eighties.



The music reminded me of  happy times but some clips brought back memories of a couple of bad perms I had, which I'd rather forget.




We headed over to my parents' house for a late lunch. I was really pleased that the food was reasonably healthy and I didn't feel like I'd overindulged. It was great to catch up with my sis and her fella. We  don't see them enough and are going to make more of an effort to catch up in the future.





Whitesnake and I spent the evening having a few drinks while we watched, A Christmas Carol (my favourite Christmas movie). All in all, a lovely day.





Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Love KB
xxx

12 comments:

  1. The best part was being with you babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you two glad u had a great Christmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice, mellow Christmas for you. We're still in the middle of ours. It takes days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice...sounds like you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And very Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounded like a a wonderful day . Great Pics .
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, had a few of those bad perms myself!

    Glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas KB, glad you had fun with your lovedones! I'm a new facebook fan and twitter follower. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleased to hear you had a good un'. We had our first with Rosie, so was great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl - I'm so happy for you guys x

    ReplyDelete