Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Keeping Up With KB





Wow, it's a boiling day out so I decided to stay inside by the fan. We are having the strangest Summer, lots of rain and wind. It's hard to adjust when we finally have a few hot days.

One of my resolutions earlier this year was to eat a good breakfast every morning. I've made this resolution before and it hasn't stuck but so far so good this time. I found a really great website...
Special K  which has daily exercise tips and food plans. Whitesnake and I have been following the breakfast suggestions on there which has made it much easier to stick to our goal. I haven't been following the exercise plans as yet but that is next on my list.

I love writing poetry but have been having a hard time finding anything to write about lately. I picked a title at random today and just went for it. I think it's pretty average but at least I've started again. Better luck tomorrow me thinks. There is an upside to my bad poetry writing though...I do my best work when I'm depressed...so I must be happy right now. Yay!



That's all from me folks.
See you tomorrow for Simply Delish Chilli Con Carne. It's simmering away as we speak and smells rather good.

Love KB
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Meanwhile we are having the strangest winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem making sure I have a good breakfast, but I can't seem to get the kids to get up early enough for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny - I was just writing about bracing for the cold front moving in!

    ReplyDelete