Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - 11.22.63 by Stephen King




Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works...

Grab your latest read, open it up and share two sentences from the page. Easy as that. Don't forget to link back to MizB and share the title and author of your book so others can add to their TBR (to be read) list if they wish.



Here's my teaser...

His essay had been primitive art, but every bit as powerful and true as any painting by Gradma Moses. It was certainly better than the stuff I was currently reading.

11.22.63 by Stephen King


Happy reading
Love KB
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I know it, so I will not spoil it. About main character Jake, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an interesting book...it took me a bit to get through....which is unusual for his books with me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to read Stephen King books, but then found myself thoroughly creeped out. I think it was "Pet Semetary" that tipped me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete