Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Dead pig for all

A couple of nights ago Whitesnake and I decided to treat ourselves to a feed of pork belly. YUM!



I prepared a potato and courgette soup for starters, which almost didn't happen as I forgot to turn the stove on.


Followed by our delicious pork belly (cooked by my talented husband).


A dear friend gave us a bottle of outstanding wine for a wedding pressie, which accompanied the pork beautifully. Thanks Andrea x



Whitesnake doesn't eat crackling (the best part in my opinion), so there was more for me!


I restrained myself by not eating all the crackling myself and gave a little to Coco.


A great night with good company and delicious food and wine. The downside of the night was that I am still the scribble bitch, Whitesnake kicked my arse AGAIN.

See you tomorrow.

Love KB
xxx

2 comments: