Sunday, 30 August 2015

Book Review: Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton

Burnt Offerings is the seventh in the Anita Blake series of books by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Anita Blake is a vampire hunter. She takes us into the world of vampires and other monsters. I would describe this story as a mix of horror, thriller, fantasy and erotica. There were some scenes which left me feeling rather uncomfortable, but I enjoyed the character of the leading lady so much that I wanted to read more. 



I didn’t realise Burnt Offerings was a book from a series until after I began reading it. I was able to follow the plot without reading the previous books, but I’m really looking forward to reading the series from the beginning. 

That's all from me today.

Love KB
x


4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoy reading serialized books and getting invested with the characters. Thanks for the great review.

Olivia-Savannah said...

This seems like the kind of series you can jump into without having to read the previous books, which is good. I like the idea of her being a vampire hunter because I am into those kind of stories, and that it was interesting enough to keep you reading!

Lee said...

I've not heard of these...I'll have to see what I can find out about them. :)

Debbie said...

a cute picture of you reading!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...