Pages

Saturday 25 March 2023

Arya The Rescue Settles In

Arya has been living with us for six months now. The dog pound wasn't sure how old she was at the time and she's grown more than we expected. She's an absolute joy and makes me laugh and smile every day. 

Whitesnake and I decided to start a YouTube channel for her. Click on the video below if you're interested.  







                                                       Arya's YouTube Channel


This post has been shared with Saturday's Critters. 

Have a great weekend,

Love KB

xxx

18 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that she's settled in. A nice companion to have by your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for rescuing Arya! She is adorable. I hope she is settling in and feels right at home now. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :=)
    Your rescued Arya is gorgeous. A wagging tail is a good sign she feels safe. All the best, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arya is beautiful.I noticed that she responded on the word "bye". I'm glad that she has found a loving home. She will fill your home with a lot of love. You are lucky to have found each other. I enjoyed watching the short video clip.
    All the best, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a little angel. Hugs to you too.

      Delete
  5. She is adorable. My Dad had two dogs that looked very much like her! I know she is fun to have with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you to adopt Arya. She is adorable and you have a kind heart. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a sweetie and I'm sure deserves to be a you-tube star!

    ReplyDelete