Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Friday Feel Good



Here's my contribution to Friday Feel Good, which is hosted by my wonderful man - Whitesnake. Each Friday we will post something that gives us that feel good feeling. Pay Whitesnake a visit if you'd like to join in the fun.

Whitesnake and I have been together for two years today. He makes me so happy and I've never felt better. Here's to many more years together.



Have a great weekend all.
Love KB
xxx


Our recipe today is Simply Delish Spinach Wrapped In Bacon

5 comments:

  1. Congrats....wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All GOOD things come to those that wait............I am the luckiest man on the planet! XXXX

    I love you too babe XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a week late. I had a really rough week. Sorry.:( Congrats though. Best wishes for many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete