Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Teaser Tuesday - The Outsider by Stephen King

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker. Please feel free to play along.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday• Grab your current read

Here's my teaser: 

Jack didn't know how long he stood there, unable to move. The person - or the thing-stood behind him, its shadow long and thin. 

Author: Stephen King

Title: The Outsider 



It's a spooky one for sure and even though I'm over half way through, I still can't figure out who done it. Love it!

Happy reading

Love KB
x

5 comments:

  1. Stephen King is a very popular author but I'm too afraid to read him :-)

    Here are my few lines

    "'Why do you have to be difficult? Now of all times! I don't get it. Why do you want to make trouble?' Then she yanked me round so both our backs were to the others and they wouldn't see if we started to argue."

    From the book, Never Let me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

    How are you KB? I've never there was an earthquake south of you. Did you feel it? Is everyone all right? I've got to check the news. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen King? N ever heard of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for this time of year. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joyful, we are fine here and didn't feel a thing. Latest news says no injuries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser. I'd have to read on. Glad it's still surprising you. Thanks for coming by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete