Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Weekend Walkabout - Mother's Day




Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.

Enjoyed Mother's Day with Mum, Dad and Whitesnake. We had a yummy morning tea followed by a wander around our local garden centre. Hope you enjoy the pics...










Walkabout is a phrase which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week?

Here's the linky, you know what to do...









See you soon
Love KB
xxx

These pics have been shared with Our World Tuesday and Outdoor Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. Is the first photo a cup of coffee? I do love garden centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum i will take some of the coffee...glad you had a good day and happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute, I thought the lettuce said "Drunken Watermelon" under it. I was going to ask for seeds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like a wonderful day ! Great Pics !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love walkabouts with my camera and tibbie :)
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you had a lovely time. I love a walkabout ;-)

    ReplyDelete