Pages

Friday 21 March 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY H







Happy Birthday to my youngest step-daughter. I've been browsing through old photos today...seems like just yesterday she was in nappies, they grow up so fast.



It's hard to put H into words really...loving, generous, bubbly, funny, talented, artistic, intelligent, blonde, fun loving, crazy...I could go on and on...She sounds a bit like me actually. I've know her since she was a baby and it's hard for me to believe sometimes that she isn't my own flesh and blood.



Happy Birthday sweetheart, I'm very proud of you and love you to bits, enjoy your day and I'll talk to you soon.

Love and kisses
Evil step-mother
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Call me crazy, but she looks like you. You can see on that picture that she also loves you very much.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

    Does anyone else find it a bit worrying that there are actually two crazy blondes in the world. I hope you trained her well.

    Don't forget that you have made her what she is today and I think you have cause to be very very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish her also a happy birthday and I can see that she loves you very much.

    Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very sweet. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete